Palava Movie: How Some Top Nigerian Celebrities Showed Up
When it comes to fashion in the Nollywood industry, there are some stars who understand their assignment and are always ready to bring their A-game for public events.
Nigerian movie producer, Niyi Akinmolayan, premiered his latest movie ‘Palava’ on Sunday, 27, 2022 and many celebrities stormed the event with their breathtaking outfits.
The Ankara-themed event saw the likes of Iyabo Ojo, Sharon Ooja, Nancy Isimie, Richard Mofe Damijo, Ruth Kadiri, and many others battling for the best-dressed celebrity.
In this article, Naija News takes a look at how some Nollywood stars turned up for the event with their fabulous Ankara outfit.
1. Iyabo Ojo: The single mother of two who always goes the extra, when it comes to fashion left no stone unturned as she rocked a mini dress with an exposed corset and a long floor-length train.
Sharing photos of the event on her Instagram page, she wrote: “I do not take my beauty for granted….. Igbo man you know you’re lucky baby”
2. Nancy Isime: The actress who made headlines a few days ago over alleged plastic surgery rocked a pair of purple outfits and accompanied it with a cute micro bag.
3. Sharon Ooja: She wore a purple outfit exposing her skin as the skirt was covered with a netty fabric that seemed like a fish net.
She captioned her photos: “The theme said owambe but I’m tooo rebellious to obey so a very rebellious owambe girl for @inkblotpresents movie palava premiere”.
4. Ruth Kadiri: The mother of two stunned in a lovely ‘owambe’ outfit as she rocked a form-fitting black dress with gorgeous, bold sleeves and gele headgear.
5. Ini Dima-Okojie: The newly married actress rocked a mini dress with a peplum and a strapless neckline. She also complimented the outfit with elaborate gele headgear.
She captioned the photo: “Show up and Show out… Owambe style!”