When it comes to fashion in the Nollywood industry, there are some stars who understand their assignment and are always ready to bring their A-game for public events.
Nigerian movie producer, Niyi Akinmolayan, premiered his latest movie ‘Palava’ on Sunday, 27, 2022 and many celebrities stormed the event with their breathtaking outfits.
The Ankara-themed event saw the likes of Iyabo Ojo, Sharon Ooja, Nancy Isimie, Richard Mofe Damijo, Ruth Kadiri, and many others battling for the best-dressed celebrity.
In this article, Naija News takes a look at how some Nollywood stars turned up for the event with their fabulous Ankara outfit.
1. Iyabo Ojo: The single mother of two who always goes the extra, when it comes to fashion left no stone unturned as she rocked a mini dress with an exposed corset and a long floor-length train.
Sharing photos of the event on her Instagram page, she wrote: “I do not take my beauty for granted….. Igbo man you know you’re lucky baby”
2. Nancy Isime: The actress who made headlines a few days ago over alleged plastic surgery rocked a pair of purple outfits and accompanied it with a cute micro bag.
3. Sharon Ooja: She wore a purple outfit exposing her skin as the skirt was covered with a netty fabric that seemed like a fish net.
She captioned her photos: “The theme said owambe but I’m tooo rebellious to obey so a very rebellious owambe girl for @inkblotpresents movie palava premiere”.
4. Ruth Kadiri: The mother of two stunned in a lovely ‘owambe’ outfit as she rocked a form-fitting black dress with gorgeous, bold sleeves and gele headgear.
5. Ini Dima-Okojie: The newly married actress rocked a mini dress with a peplum and a strapless neckline. She also complimented the outfit with elaborate gele headgear.
She captioned the photo: “Show up and Show out… Owambe style!”